LEE JORDAN PGA
Lee’s early love and talent for golf turned into the professional career today that he is passionate about sharing with his clients:
- Berkhamsted GC Junior captain
- Berkhamsted GC Champion, aged 19
- Sports & Leisure Management degree; University of Wales
- University Captain 2001-02, BUSA Semi-finalists 2002
- PGA Qualified: Berkhamsted GC
- Head Professional: Hafjell Golf Club and Kvitfjell Norway
- Teaching Professional: Hartsbourne Golf and Country Club
- Head Professional at Little Hay Golf Complex
By attending European golf schools with fellow coaches and Tour players, Lee continues to expand the expertise, techniques and methodologies of his own golf coaching CV:
- PGA Qualified level 3 teaching professional
- Regular attendee at professional development golf schools studying the swing mechanics of the great players such as; Nicklaus, Ballesteros, Snead, Nelson, Palmer and Hogan
- Authorised instructor of “The Golfing Machine” using Homer kelly’s book as a teaching manual
- Qualified Performance development system coach; Mark Bennet
How Lee can change your game?
Lee's philosophy for you to improve your golf is by setting your own achievable goals. He helps encourage each player to identify:
- what are their goals?
- why they are important?
- which are the top 3 priorities?
- when do they wish to achive them?
He has successfully helped hundreds of juniors, adults, elite players, tour professionals, ladies and organisations reach their potential. Lee also works with a select group of partner organisations who his clients indirectly, or directly can benefit from their expertise.